Lecturer (Jilin University of China), visiting scholar
Office: 437 Davis Hall
Mo is a lecturer from Jilin University of China with a PHD degree in Mechanical Engineering. Her doctoral Work focused on optimization design of mechanical Components, soil dynamics and finite element modeling simulation.
Mo is currently working on terra-mechanicL simulation of soil-related interaction modeling using finite element method and material point method.
- Optimization Design of Mechanical Components (especially in computer simulation with FEM)
- Bionic Engineering (bionic structure design )Dynamic modelingterramechanics
- Optimization design method for bionic disc cutter based on the cutting mechanism of praying mantis, National Natural Science Fund, China, 2016.1-2018.12 (Project leader )
- Optimization design of cutters，Scientific research start-up fund of JiLin University, 2013.9-2015.9 (Project leader )
- Bionic anti-sticking drag reduction technology on agricultural machinery drill hole touch soil components, National Natural Science Fund, China, 2015.1-2017.12 (The main project participants)
- Research on mechanical behavior and application design method of efficient coupling bionics cutting，National Natural Science Fund, China, 2015.1-2017.12 (The main project participants)
- Mo Li, Shun Xu, Yuwan Wang, Li Guo, Tong Jin. A 3D simulation model of corn stubble cutting using finite element method, Soil and Tillage Research.2017, 166: 43-51
- Mo Li, Qingzhu Zhang, Li Guo, Jin Tong. A 3D Finite Element Simulation Analysis of The Soil Forces Acting on A Rotary Blade, Trans of ASABE,2015, 58(2):243-249.
- Mo Li, Donghui Chen, Shujun Zhang, Jin Tong. Biomimeitc Design of Stubble-Cutting Discs Using FEA, Journal of Bionic Engineering，2013,10 (1): 118-127.
- Mo Li, Yuwang Yang, Li Guo, Donghui Chen, Hongliang Sun, and Jin Tong. Design and Analysis of Bionic Cutting Blades Using Finite Element Method. Applied Bionics and Biomechanics.2015.
- Mo Li, Wenfeng Ji, Ying Fang，Donghui Chen, Jin Tong. Biomimetic Design and Finite Element Analysis of Stubble-cutting Discs， Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference of Bionic Engineering-ICBE’10, September 14-16, 2010, Zhuhai, China.